My Bucket List
I’ve been reading a lot on Facebook about people’s bucket list, and it occurred to me that I had not spent the time creating one of my own, so I sat down to write out my own bucket list. For anyone who may not know what a bucket list is, it’s a list of things you want to experience before you die. I know a little morbid right? Well that all depends on how you think of it. I look at it like a way to really achieve and discover my inner most dreams.
- I want to travel to Europe. I want to see the way people enjoy life across the ocean. I’ve always been interested in Italy and Greece because of their culture and the beauty I have seen from pictures, but I want to experience that for myself. One day I will just go out and buy a plane ticket and just go!
- I want to live somewhere that it snows at Christmas time. I miss the snow so much. Growing up in Oklahoma, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania showed me the beauty of snow and how magical it is. I dream of a Christmas Tree in my living room and seeing a snow covered yard outside of my window.
- I want to see one of my books on the Best Sellers list. I think that would probably send me to the grave! To have that notoriety and accomplishment under my belt will be awesome.
- I want to meet someone famous. It doesn’t really matter who, as long as I know they are famous. I always hear how silly people act when around the well known, and I want to know if I’ll act a fool too.
- I want to visit all fifty states! I already have a few under my belt, but I would love to have a few more. At least I have plenty of time to make it happen!
- I want to go to a Broadway show. I love musicals, and I’ve even performed in a few in the pit orchestra, but I want to go to New York, dress up fancy, and see a real live Broadway performance. I’d also love to take my Mom with me.
- I want to go parasailing. Considering I’m deathly afraid of heights, this will be an adventure, but I want to experience the exhilaration that comes with be lifted into the air and seeing the ocean below. That is if I can open my eyes.
- I want to go skiing or snow tobogganing in the mountains. I’m not sure how good I’d be, but it just sounds like a lot of fun.
- I want to learn a new language. I’m not sure if I would prefer Sign language or a foreign language…maybe both! I just think being to speak German, French, or Italian would be beneficial in my European travels.
- A murder mystery dinner would be awesome, so of course this has made my bucket list. I know that I could solve the murder if given the chance.
I reserve the right to add or edit this list at anytime. So what’s your bucket list look like? Do you have one? If not, I recommend starting one because it’s a lot of fun and tells you quite a bit about yourself. It’s never too late for you to start living your dreams!